In addition to providing the Christmas essentials we embrace the ‘spirit of giving’ by creating one of the most magical Christmas Grottos which is open daily to the public. Over the weekends the grotto is handed over to the wonderful volunteers from the Henley Lions Club who have arranged for Santa and his helpers to visit.
Toad Hall has been working with the Henley Lions Club for over 10 years, growing not only in popularity and size, but also increasing awareness and funds for local charities.
Toad Hall is a wonderful place to visit any time of year but especially at Christmas time, so come on down and look around, and experience the real ‘Magic of Christmas’.
Santa and his helpers will be visiting Toad Hall Garden Centre on the following dates;
- Saturday 1st December (10am- 4.30pm)
- Sunday 2nd December (10.30am- 3.30pm)
- Saturday 8th December (10am- 4.30pm)
- Sunday 9th December (10.30am- 3.30pm)
- Saturday 15th December (10am- 4.30pm)
- Sunday 16th December (10.30am- 3.30pm)
- Saturday 22nd December (10am- 4.30pm)
- Sunday 23rd December (10.30am- 3.30pm)
*Tickets Cost £6 (Incl. Present). Santa's Grotto is run by the Lions Club of Henley with all profits going to local charities.